As COVID-19 continues to spread globally, TWFG is taking actions in response to this evolving humanitarian crisis to balance the safety and health of our colleagues, clients and customers while preserving business continuity and quality with a fiercely commitment to expertise to the customers we service. We are monitoring developments closely, including following recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as other local, regional and global health authorities.
To prevent disruption to operations, here are some of the actions we are taking as we navigate these unprecedented challenges:
* We are working remotely and are open and ready to serve our customers.
* We are encouraging social distancing and taking additional workplace safety precautions.
* We are activating a work-from-home strategy where feasible to protect the health and safety of our colleagues while ensuring continuity of client services.
* We are limiting in-person group meetings and training sessions.
* We are closely monitoring developments in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Federally.
We stand ready for our customers, as a united TWFG Team, to assist and support you now, and in the days ahead.